Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello World,

This is my first post on a new blog I call the Cyborg Countdown Clock. Much like the concerned scientists of the cold war era I have created a 12 hour countdown I'll use to indicate how far humanity is along the path to cyborg domination.

The original doomsday clock created in 1947 by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists

To support the countdown indication I will post my thought about a wide variety of articles I feel contribute to the eventual cyborg revolution. Sometimes the relevant links may not be so obvious, like how a new nano-ocular device can improve the eyesight of folks with sever cataracts, but I hope to expand on the idea that today's new discoveries are the groundwork for tomorrows cyborg prototype.

Some may think we are already half way there with smart phones attached to our heads in environments bathed in high energy radio frequencies. But I think the journey has just begun. My generation has seen technology change the world to  a high degree. So it logical that technology will change us too. We are also an impatient lot and would not hesitate to incorporate new technology, even within our bodies, so that a short term goal is accomplished. With that I start the clock at two o'clock

No comments:

Post a Comment